About Me

My photo
like sports, people, places and events plus a dose of national and local headlines and is also an article contributor for the Feast Binan Weekly Bulletin

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

How was everyone? I hope that all your fingers are still in tact :)

It was a great new year celebration with the family and I made sure that I got to spend it this year with my family since I was out last year and had work. We exchanged gifts and of course had a hearty new years eve meal. The kids had fun, while blowing their lungs out on their torotot, its their own way of celebrating new year.

I really do not much have to say so I hope and pray that everyone will be healthy and happy the whole year round. Hope you had a nice 2010. Looking forward to a better and brighter 2011. Have a blessed one everyone!

The entire family getting loony for 2011!

No comments: