About Me

My photo
like sports, people, places and events plus a dose of national and local headlines and is also an article contributor for the Feast Binan Weekly Bulletin

Monday, January 24, 2011

I want to be a billionaire!

I want to be a billionaire so freaking bad! Travie McCoy's song resonates in my head like a lullabye being sang by mothers to their babies...over and over again. I guess it has something to do with me unconsciously wanting to have enough money... I can do a lot already with a billion even more so with a million. I can pay for my kids tuition, buy a house (which I currently don't have) heck i can even open up a small business to get me started. So I am wondering what does it feel like for Henry Sy, Lucio Tan, John Gokongwei Jr. Jaime Zobel de Ayala, Eduardo Cojuangco Jr. Manny Villar, Manny Pangilinan and all of those millionaires to spend all the money that they earn? I assume that other than spending it for their own personal needs, charities would be on their list as well. I have read articles of them engaging in charitable causes so Kudos to them. Though, hardwork is the key to having amass this fortune. Though I can say that I do work hard a lot, I just can't seem to get that break that I am looking for. It takes a lot of hard work and luck to put it all together. Hopefully luck will eventually play out and I can get the break to help me get started.

Or hopefully this article can crawl up to any of those names mentioned above and give me the break I deserve or perhaps, a million to get me started :)

2 comments:

aarondelapaz said...

In due time my friend!

Ryan Belen said...

i agree aaron! hopefully not that late.. not that late... :)