About Me

My photo
like sports, people, places and events plus a dose of national and local headlines and is also an article contributor for the Feast Binan Weekly Bulletin

Friday, January 7, 2011

Yahoo Basketball Fantasy League 2010-2011

Its our annual fantasy league and a quarter of a season is already brewing. I am participating in 2 sets of leagues, one is the Head to Head matchup, wherein I will be playing against another team manager on a weekly basis and we are being matched up based on certain statistics that players gets. Currently I am on 4th place from an 8 team league and I think that I will be able to make it to the playoffs (barring any injuries). And then there is the next league that I am part of, the ROTO league wherein I am at 3rd place. I was at number 1 until the end of 2010 but unfortunately some of my players had injuries that caused for my team to slid down to the 3rd spot, but as the saying goes, there is a lot of basketball left to be played.
My team's current standings in both leagues, a lot of basketball left :)

We have been playing this for around 3 years already and it is fun especially if you like watching basketball and into statistics of the game. Every season I always end up short towards the end but hopefully I can still catch up with the rest of the guys and be the champ this year. :) If you want to learn more about what Fantasy Basketball is all about you can visit the quick links on the right part of my blog page.

No comments: