About Me

My photo
like sports, people, places and events plus a dose of national and local headlines and is also an article contributor for the Feast Binan Weekly Bulletin

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday Bazaar at Nuvali Sta. Rosa

I spent my whole day yesterday at Nuvali, Sta. Rosa together with Karen for her Holiday Bazaar. It was a very tiring day since I stayed there for 12 hours but it was fun. I was in charge of selling the 2 sets of toys that we had. “The Bubbles and The Saltik”. And after my 12 hour debacle, I now understand how difficult it is to sell stuff even if I was just selling 2 items. Despite the fact that it was difficult, I had fun, since I was talking mostly to kids and boy I tell you, my English was put to the test. Just imagine giving out instructions in plain old English and the kids that I was talking to was around 3-7 years old. It was a nice atmosphere at Nuvali yesterday, a lot of families went there just to spend their holiday and enjoy the amenities that is being offered there.

Here are some of the pics from yesterday.

One of the activities that you can do in Nuvali, is to feed the KOI fishes

A view of the school of KOI waiting to be fed by visitors

One of the things that you can do is ride the taxi boat that would tour you around the man made lake in Nuvali

I strongly suggest that when you have time, visit Nuvali together with your family and I'm sure that you will enjoy it. If you happen to visit within this week and until the weekend the Holiday Bazaar will run from December 27, 2010 to January 2, 2011.

No comments: