About Me

My photo
like sports, people, places and events plus a dose of national and local headlines and is also an article contributor for the Feast Binan Weekly Bulletin

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Celebration with Family

Hello everyone, I hope that we are all in good spirits! How was your christmas? HOw did you celebrate it? Well for me I was able to spend it with my family. After work, we attended mass, ate lunch at home and afterwards, we treated the kids out and went to SM. We were also planning to watch a movie together with the kids but the line going in to the movie that the kids wanted to see was ridiculously loong! Good thing that Robinson's was just located beside SM and we just went there instead after the kids have finished playing at a rental playgym inside the mall.

We all watched the movie, and yes, together with the kids at around 9:15 pm already. (Last Full show) I think this is the first time in god knows i don't know how many months that I was able to watch a movie. It was a tagalog movie since we do not have enough choice since cinemas only shows tagalog movies every christmas day.

It was a fun day and the kids certainly enjoyed it and I did too, even if I just slept inside the cinema house :)

No comments: