About Me

My photo
like sports, people, places and events plus a dose of national and local headlines and is also an article contributor for the Feast Binan Weekly Bulletin

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!


Hello everyone! How are we all doin'? Hope that you folks are doing fine. It's a Saturday and I am here at home watching tv and at the same time updating my blog. :) I haven't had any sleep yet, but I am holdin' up, I think I can still manage to stay up until 6PM today. :)

by the way I just wanted say a big shout out to all the dads out there... Happy fathers day! I am one with you in your pain, all your anguish, happYness, achievements and all the things that you all have experienced and will experience. To me this is still by far the best permanent Job in the world, recession proof and I would never trade it for anything else.

No comments: