About Me

My photo
like sports, people, places and events plus a dose of national and local headlines and is also an article contributor for the Feast Binan Weekly Bulletin

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Ice Cream, Manila Peninsula Style...

Errr, I reported for work last Tuesday, July 1st wearing my "latik inspired" long sleeves and necktie. We were suppose to have a Business Support Photo Session wherein the pictures would be shown on the TV set located in our Office Lobby, but heck it was postponed for July 2nd. What the heck! This just shows how organized people in our office is. :) Anyway, the photoshoot was done the following day and I was all dressed up (again). Though it turned out to be okay since it was more of an impromptu thing, there were no professional photographers to do the shoot, we were just asked to line up (mug shot style) do some wacky stuff and voila we were done.

After the shoot though one of my co-worker asked our vendor manager to treat us ice cream at Manila Peninsula. We went there and tried their ICE CREAM (and this is no ordinary ice cream I tell you). It was served in a humongous ice cream cup (12 scoops of ice cream) with marshmallows, assorted fruit bits (melon, pineapple, grapes, cherries) and some wafer sticks. It was indeed hearty treat, imagine us eating Ice Cream at 2am. :D The best part of it was that we didn't pay for it. ΓΌ


This is the first time that I have been at Manila Peninsula and first time that I ate ice cream there. I recommend that you guys try it, can be for 4-5 persons, depending on your appetite or can be between you and your special someone. Though it comes with a steep price, (of course what do you expect, its Manila Pen) but if you want to satisfy your cravings for sweet stuff, this ICE CREAM ala Manila Pen will do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum yum..d pictures look delicious...can u treat me there..heheh jaz kidding..

Anonymous said...

yah looks delicious..yummy

Anonymous said...

the picture is soooo inviting...reminds me of my childhood days where there was a time i was treated for an ice cream same as the one in the picture...

Unknown said...

hi there, my name is Angel and im looking for ice cream stories at the manila pen.
may i ask permission to use your story? thanks